Tuesday 18 June 2013

Lilia is TWO!!!


So here comes the annoyingly soppy and emotional speech that I will make on every single birthday that Lilia has, even passed her eighteenth. I don't care if it annoys anyone or people think I'm sad for doing it, she's my little Princess and I can't believe that two years ago today she was this tiny 7lb 11.5oz baby who was completely helpless and dependent on me. Now she's a proper little girl whose walking, talking, and pretty much does everything for herself minus the obvious. These last two years have gone by so quickly, I genuinely can't believe that it's her SECOND birthday. It only seems like yesterday I was lying in the hospital saying hello to this new little bundle, who I had only just met, and now I am celebrating the fact that I've spent two years with her! They have been the best years of my life and I honestly wouldn't change a thing. As far as I'm concerned my life is the most amazing life anyone can wish for. It may have happened earlier than I had originally wanted, but as I sit here staring at photographs of this perfect little being I'm glad it did. I feel well and truly blessed to be the mother of this beautiful girl, and I can't believe that I have spent 104 weeks with her already. I am looking forward to the many more to come, and can't wait until she's old enough to cringe over these messages. Until then though, I am happy writing them for myself to read and remember her as my baby before she becomes my best friend. I love you Lilia Jade. <3

1 comment:

  1. Just to clarify: I wrote this at midnight on the 19th June, so I did write it on her birthday.. No idea why it's saying I wrote it the day before:/

    ReplyDelete